Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Catch Up!

Lets see...

1. I bought lotsa lotsa yarn, so I'm poor.
2. I registered for classes, so I'm poor.
3. I've gone to the doctors A LOT lately (for my toe and my death cramps).
4. I've spent far too much of my free time on Ravelry.
5. I officially dislike the Baby Blanket of Doom and have made little to no progress on it since I last mentioned it.
6. I'm rereading (listening) to the Outlander series and *sigh* I want my own big Scottish brute...
7. I finished my first pair of socks!!!
8. I was supposed to go to the Cape this weekend, but I don't think I'm going to be able to cause my mom's aunt died and I have to go to New Jersey in a couple of days. I'm not complaining, really, its very sad.
9. I saw Hailey two weeks ago. Hailey, my best friend from Nova when I lived in Florida, who I haven't seen in 7 years, Hailey. Yea, pretty cool.
10. I'm sleepy and should go to bed soon.

Thank you and good night.

No comments: