Sunday, September 30, 2007

knitting catch-up

So, they bumped up my surgery to the 18th (two and a half weeks away!!!!). Which is good and all, pain's going away, thats a good thing, but now I can't go to Rhinebeck! Sad!

I finished Baby Blanket of Doom and am WIP-less... or I was... Then I signed up for Secret of the Stole. My first KAL, aside from the HP-KAL, which never really left the ground. But Secret of the Stole looks fun. I have the yarn, bought beads and made my swatch:

I also cast on another shawl, thats also beaded, and really pretty, but the beads stressed the yarn and it broke, so I'm going to try fix that and will try adding them on with a crochet hook from now on. I'll try to add a picture later.

I have also been doing a lot of spinning lately, here's my proof of that:

No comments: