Thursday, June 14, 2007

boys

I have a crush. A kinda big one. Even though I know nothing is going to happen. He works kinda for the bank. More like he works for the company who sets up our Cash Dispenser and he is our guy for when it doesn't work. Seeing as how we just opened and just started using this machine, this machine that is the first of its kind in the US, we see him a lot. He's dorky-cute. Just my type. And now my boss and L knows about my crush. I told L myself and my boss kinda figured it out when he said the guy was coming in to look at the machine in the morning and I pouted cause I'm coming in late tomorrow. My boss was just like, "Why the pouting.... Ohhh" My turning ten shades of red kind of gave it away apparently. I'm just no good at talking to guys. Really, no good at all.

No comments: