Wednesday, June 27, 2007

yay for bad choices

See, I'm a bad blogger! I forget about this thing very easily. But hey, whatever, its not like anybody reads it.

So, I'm taking a long weekend this weekend and visiting a friend in Syracuse. He just happens to be my ex, but that doesn't matter cause he's one of my best friends... This could either be great or a disaster. I haven't decided which yet, and really now, I will have very little say in the matter. The disaster part could happen on so many different levels and in so many different ways. List time.
Why things could go badly.
1. He's my ex. 'Nuff said.
2. He has a girlfriend.
3. He doesn't treat me like he has a girlfriend
4. and I usually take his flirtations way too seriously.
5. We haven't spent more than a couple of hours together since we broke up
6. and I'm staying from Friday night to sometime on Monday.
7. He tends to annoy me sometimes cause he's very over-the-top.
8. and egocentric.
9. and cocky.
10. and arrogant.
11. and when I'm drunk he may look all too sexy.
12. I'll be drunk this weekend.
13. Very drunk.
14. He is not going to respect my personal space issues and that might piss me off.
15. or worse yet, it might not.
16. I bought really cute new panties.
17. just in case.
18. and cute new shorts to sleep in.

Despite spending money on pretty things, I don't have any expectations for this weekend. I'm hoping nothing happens cause he does have a girlfriend and I am finally over him. He's wanted me to come visit for forever and I miss my friend. He knows I've been stressed out a lot lately with work and family and just offered his place as a mini-vacation from everything.

If I can, either on the way there or on the way home, I'm going to try to stop at Webs!! Oh, thats #19. He doesn't know about my knitting addiction and 20. He will definitely be one to laugh at me for it. That will be one of the things that annoys me.

Ok, work in the AM. Its the hottest night of the year and sleep will not be coming easy tonight.

No comments: